Each of you and PAGE shall hereinafter be referred to as a "Party"
individually and as the "Parties"collectively.
You agree to the following terms and conditions regarding your use
of this website:
SECTION 1 - SERVICES
The services related to this website include, but are not limited to the following:
SECTION 2 - TERMS AND TERMINATIONS
- Providing the information, advertisements, data and/or materials (hereinafter collectively
referred to as "Information") regarding your property
- Facilitating the process of providing the information of your property in other
websites approved by PAGE
- Advertising your business (by online banner advertising or by any other means)
- Arranging and facilitating contact between property purchasers and sellers
- Arranging and facilitating the sale and purchase of the properties between the sellers
- Telephone assistance
- This TOU shall be effective from the earliest of the following dates:
- The date on which you use this website for the first time
- The date on which you register on this website for the first time
- The date on which you accept this TOU by any means
The date on which this TOU becomes effective shall hereinafter be referred to as
the "Effective Date"
This TOU may be immediately terminated by PAGE at any time if:
Notwithstanding the termination of this TOU, this TOU shall become effective and
be enforced against you at any time you use this website for any purpose.
All your obligations under this TOU outstanding at the time of termination of this
TOU shall survive the termination of this TOU, such obligations including without
limitation the payment of outstanding fees. You shall pay the entire amount of such
outstanding fees within five (5) working days immediately following such termination.
SECTION 3 - REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You fail to pay any fees or charges for the Services ("Fees") by
the relevant due dates
- You breach any other obligations, representations or warranties under this TOU
- If any facts provided by you turn out to be false or inaccurate and are in contravention
of any representations or warranties under Section 3 below;
- You enter into or become subject to any bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar
- Either party becomes unable to carry out its obligations under this TOU.
As of the Effective Date,
you represent and warrant the truthfulness and accuracy of the following:
SECTION 4 - RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You have all authorisations, approvals, permits, licenses, qualifications and capacity
to enter into this TOU and to exercise the rights and carry out the obligations
under this TOU. Such authorisations, approvals, permits, licenses and qualifications
shall include without limitation the license to act as a real estate agent in all
- You are the undisputed legal owner of the property of which you provided and/or
will provide the information in this website or a duly designated agent or representative
of such owner.
- You possess any and all documents of your ownership of the property of which you
provided and/or will provide the information in this website, and the document evidencing
the authorisation to act for the undisputed legal owner of such property.
- Your execution of this TOU, use of this website and services, exercise of any right
and carrying out of any obligations under this TOU do not constitute or cause a
breach, infringement or contravention of any agreement (whether oral or written),
intellectual property rights or any relevant laws, statutes, ordinances, rules,
regulations or orders.
The parties agree to exercise its
rights and carry out its obligations under this TOU in the following manner:
Notwithstanding anything contrary herein, PAGE may at any time temporarily or permanently
restrict your use of the service(s) or remove any part or the entirety of any information,
which in the sole judgment of PAGE violate any provision(s) of this TOU. In such
event, PAGE shall not be liable for any losses you suffered as a result of such
restriction or removal or refund of any portion of the fees you paid.
PAGE reserves the following rights under this TOU which may be exercised by PAGE
at any time, and you will provide any and all information to PAGE relating to the
exercise of such rights by PAGE immediately upon the request by PAGE:
- Each party shall abide by this TOU and carry out any and all its obligations herein
in good faith and in a timely manner.
- You will pay the fees and charges for your use of this website and services, and
such payment will be made in accordance with the schedules and methods indicated
in this website.
- You will not use this website or any service(s) if such use may breach any representations
and warranties under Section 3 above. Such prohibited use shall include (without
limitation) providing any information in this website which:
- Infringe any intellectual property rights, property rights, rights or publicity
or privacy of any person
- Are defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene
- Harass or advocate harassment of any person
- Involve the transmission of a junk mail, unsolicited mailings or spamming
- Are false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading
- Violate any relevant laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations or orders; or
- Contain viruses or other harmful data, programs or materials
- In addition to subsection (3) above, you will not provide any information, which
- Are not directly and strictly related to the services
- Require entering of a password to be accessed
- Solicit passwords from third persons
- Solicit, advertise or promote any commercial activities other than the commercial
activities approved by PAGE
- Contain any links or references to any other Information, websites or sources; or
- Contain any hidden pages, messages or images
Notwithstanding anything contrary herein, PAGE may alter or cease any service(s)
at any time in its sole discretion with a prior written notice of five (5) calendar
days. Upon such alteration or cessation, your right to use such service(s) shall
immediately cease and PAGE shall not be liable for the losses or damages arising
from or in relation to such alteration or cessation.
You will ensure that no other person makes use of your subscription in this website
or services without paying the applicable fees to PAGE.
Within 48 hours of the sale of the property of which you provided the information
in this website, you will remove such information from this website, or notify the
sale of such property directly to PAGE or in this website in accordance with the
methods provided in this website.
- The right to investigate the use or this website, services and all other related
- The right to seek relief from the losses or damages arising in relation to the breach
of any provision(s) of this TOU; and
- Authenticity of the Information that you provide in this website and the compliance
of such information with the provisions of this TOU